Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Photo Scavenger Hunt


I have an idea and a list to go along with that idea. I want to do a photo scvenger hunt! Huzzah! This is also because I'm enrolled in a sewing class and have work so there is little time for me to do any other posts. Here is my list thus far...


Photograph (people/ person):
1) On a swing set
2) With a dog
3) With a cow
4) In a strange section of a store
5) At a local landmark
6) With Someone in a uniform (any uniform)
7) Wearning a strange looking hat
8) In a bathroom
9) Viking funeral (for anyone or anything)
10)An adult in a child's or toddler's seat
11)A Pirate or someone dressed as a pirate

... You get the idea. What are your ideas? I plan on beginning my strange picture taking in the coming weeks. I may start with sitting on the bench with these statues near my work. They give me the wiggens.

2 comments:

TheFishie said...

Opps, I knew that I read that because your in my Reader, but I guess I didn't comment. You have to come to my place and take a picture of the weird legs in the park!

Unknown said...

woow.. kewl blog :) especially the zoo one!