Friday, February 5, 2010

My Survey

So I've decided that there are quite a few fashion blogs that I keep going back toand checking out as often as possible. I wanted to know what makes these bloggers tick so I've come up with seven little questions for the bloggers themselves to answer. Once some of them answer I will put up who said what with a lnk to their blogs on here. Here are the questions that I asked for those who want to know:


1) Why did you decide to write a fashion blog?

2) What got you into fashion in the first place?

3) Where do you draw most of your ideas for creating outfits?

1) Why did you decide to write a fashion blog?

2) What got you into fashion in the first place?

3) Where do you draw most of your ideas for creating outfits?

4) Is there a specific time period that you really look to when thinking about/ looking at/ buying clothing?

5) How do you decide amongst your own wardrobe what to wear each day?

6) Is there a technique or a set of rules that you use when putting clothing together (i.e. always put this sort of accessory with this; or never wear a blank because of blank)?

7) What is your most prized fashion possession? It could be clothing, make-up, an accessory. Anything really.

1 comment:

Miss Emmi said...

Hi Stephanie! Is this the survey you wanted me to fill out? Looks like a fun way to avoid doing my chemistry study, haha!

I can be contacted by email at kibbleking@yahoo.com.au, or just leave a comment on my blog. Thanks for thinking of me!